[Portraits of Girls with Dolls] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portraits of Girls with Dolls]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 2 people. The left image is a torso length front facing pose of one girl holding a doll. She is wearing a dark dress with a wide collar and a beaded necklace. She has a ribbon tied around her hair with a large bow on the side. The right image is a torso length front facing pose of another girl holding a doll. She is wearing a light striped dress with a scalloped collar and a dark ribbon on the front. Her hair is long and wavy, parted in the middle and held back by two large bows.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: torsos
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: dolls
- Keyword: bows
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Toys
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-0902
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth75692
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS