[Letter from Camilla Asplund to Cecil Nelin, September 6, 1988] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Camilla Asplund to Cecil Nelin, September 6, 1988]
Author: Asplund, CamillaCreator Type: Personal
Author: SVARCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1988-09-06
- Content Description: Letter from Camilla Asplund to Cecil Nelin discussing Carl J. Nelin's background and ancestry. Camilla is affiliated with the Swedish agency, SVAR.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: ancestry
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: letters
- Keyword: Nelin Family
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - McCulloch County - Brady
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1818
- End Date: 2000
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: McCulloch County Historical CommissionCode: MCCHC
- Accession or Local Control No: MCCHC_E11-05A
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth759080