Holy Trinity Parish School Building, Dallas, Texas: First Floor Plan

One of 432 items in the series: Church Buildings available on this site.

Description

First floor plan for the Holy Trinity Parish School building on Oak Lawn Drive in Dallas, Texas. It includes a floor plan with mechanical notations and details, as well as detail of alberene stone urinals.

Physical Description

1 technical drawing : ink, graphite, and red pen on linen ; 74 x 97 cm.

Creation Information

David S. Castle Co. 1925.

Context

This item is part of the collection entitled: Abilene Library Consortium and one other and was provided by Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc. to The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the UNT Libraries. More information about this item can be viewed below.

Who

People and organizations associated with either the creation of this item or its content.

Architect

Audiences

Check out our Resources for Educators Site! We've identified this technical drawing as a primary source within our collections. Researchers, educators, and students may find this item useful in their work.

Provided By

Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.

Established in 1957, the Tittle-Luther Partnership has been the premier architectural design firm in Abilene, Texas before and since merging in 2012 with Lubbock based Parkhill, Smith and Cooper Inc. The firm specializes in architecture and engineering. As one of Parkhill, Smith and Cooper’s regional offices, Tittle-Luther shares an architectural history that spans over 70 years and includes nine locations in Texas and New Mexico.

Contact Us

What

Descriptive information to help identify this item. Follow the links below to find similar items on the Portal.

Titles

Description

First floor plan for the Holy Trinity Parish School building on Oak Lawn Drive in Dallas, Texas. It includes a floor plan with mechanical notations and details, as well as detail of alberene stone urinals.

Physical Description

1 technical drawing : ink, graphite, and red pen on linen ; 74 x 97 cm.

Subjects

Language

Item Type

Identifier

Unique identifying numbers for this item in the Portal or other systems.

  • Accession or Local Control No: Job D104
  • Accession or Local Control No: Sheet 2
  • Accession or Local Control No: C2014-04-02-08-12
  • Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth769241

Collections

This item is part of the following collections of related materials.

Abilene Library Consortium

Featuring thousands of newspapers, photographs, sound recordings, technical drawings, and much more, this diverse collection tells the story of Texas through the preservation and exhibition of valuable resources.

David S. Castle Architectural Drawings

More than 6,500 pages of architectural drawings and blueprints created primarily during the first half of the 20th century by the David S. Castle Company architecture firm.

What responsibilities do I have when using this item?

When

Dates and time periods associated with this item.

Creation Date

  • 1925

Added to The The Portal to Texas History

  • Aug. 4, 2016, 6:28 p.m.

Description Last Updated

  • Aug. 7, 2017, 4:49 p.m.

Usage Statistics

When was this item last used?

Congratulations! It looks like you are the first person to view this item online.

Where

Geographical information about where this item originated or about its content.

Coordinates

  • 32.814872, -96.803005

Map Information

  • map marker Precise Place Name coordinates added by our staff.
  • map marker Automatically generated Place Name coordinates.
  • Repositioning map may be required for optimal printing.

Mapped Locations

Interact With This Item

Here are some suggestions for what to do next.

Start Viewing

International Image Interoperability Framework

IIF Logo

We support the IIIF Presentation API

David S. Castle Co. Holy Trinity Parish School Building, Dallas, Texas: First Floor Plan, item, 1925; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth769241/: accessed July 16, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc..