[Survey Blueprint #16] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Survey Blueprint #16]
- Creation: 1931~
- Content Description: Blueprint containing the survey maps from six different street intersections numbered 91-96. Each drawing is labeled with the intersection used as the monument (MON.), as well as the date, elevation, and other relevant notations. This blueprint contains the intersections of Willis & South 14th, Willis & South 12th, Willis & South 9th, Willis & South 8th, Willis & South 7th, and Epperson & South 2nd streets.
- Physical Description: 6 maps on 1 sheet : blueprint ; 39 x 47 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: intersections
- Keyword: plane surveys
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: topographic maps
- Keyword: blueprints
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1928-09-17
- End Date: 1931-02-05
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0023
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth77491
- Display Note: Individual survey drawings are numbered sequentially across several blueprints.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000