Compere & James Subdivision of the South East Quarter of Outlot 1, Block Number 146, City of Abilene, Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Compere & James Subdivision of the South East Quarter of Outlot 1, Block Number 146, City of Abilene, Texas.
- Alternate Title Compere & James Subdivision of the S. E. 1/4 of Outlot 1, Block No. 146, City of Abilene, Texas.
Draftsman: Hobbs, Oscar KnoxCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: O. K. Hobbs
- Creation: 1921-03-15
- Content Description: Map of a block in Abilene, Texas bordered by North Eight, Cottonwood, and North Seventh streets. A portion of the lot is marked to show the subdivision of the property. Scale 1:1200
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 43 x 29 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: block maps
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1921-03-15
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0079
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth77547
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000