Compere & James Subdivision of the S.E. 1/4 of Outlot 1, Block Number 146 City of Abilene, Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Compere & James Subdivision of the S.E. 1/4 of Outlot 1, Block Number 146 City of Abilene, Texas.
Draftsman: Nelson, J. R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Copied 3-4-1926 by J. R. Nelson"
Draftsman: Balch, E. L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Traced 6-11-1926 by E. L. Balch"
Surveyor: Hobbs, Oscar KnoxContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "By O. K. Hobbs. 3-15-1921."
- Creation: 1926
- Content Description: Map of Compere and James Subdivision in the city of Abilene, Texas bordered by North Eighth, Cottonwood, and North Seventh streets. One part of the block is marked to show the subdivision of property. Scale: 1:1,200.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 46 x 38 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: block maps
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Place Box: northlimit=32.457064; eastlimit=-99.724458; southlimit=32.454656; westlimit=-99.725703;
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1921~
- End Date: 1926~
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0080
- Display Note: "No. 146" "Plat Book 1, Page 192"
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000