Carter's Subdivision of Lot Number 2 in Block Number 178, Abilene. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Carter's Subdivision of Lot Number 2 in Block Number 178, Abilene.
Draftsman: Goolsby, R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Copied from deed records Taylor County by R. Goolsby"
Draftsman: Nash, P. E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Traced by P. E. Nash 1-7-26"
- Creation: 1926~
- Content Description: Map of Carter's Subdivision in Abilene, Texas bordered by Pine Street and divided by Clarke and Wheeler avenues. Each of the lots is further subdivided into numbered segments showing property divisions.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 45 x 38 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Coverage Date: 1926-01-07
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book]
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0106
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth77574
- Display Note: "Lot No. 2 in Block No. 178" "deed records Taylor County Vol H page 638"
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000