Browne-Hall-Meyer-Fredeck Subdivision of Lot 2 Block 211 of the Original City of Abilene, Texas now outside the city limits Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Browne-Hall-Meyer-Fredeck Subdivision of Lot 2 Block 211 of the Original City of Abilene, Texas now outside the city limits
Draftsman: Beard, TrumanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Copied & Traced by T. Beard"
- Content Description: Map of Browne-Hall-Meyer-Fredeck Subdivision outside the city limits of Abilene, Texas bordered by South Ninth Street. The block is divided into numbered segments showing property divisions.
- Physical Description: 1 map : blueprint ; 46 x 36 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0196
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth77664
- Display Note: Plat Book 1 Page 378
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000