[Map of] Gill and Payne Subdivision, Taylor County, Texas [#1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Map of] Gill and Payne Subdivision, Taylor County, Texas [#1]
- Alternate Title File No. 5842, Gill and Payne Subdivision of the North 125 feet of Lots 1, 3, 4, and 5, Block 2 of Sayles and Hughes Subdivision of Block No. 10, Benj. Austin Survey No. 91 (Lying West of Meander street) in the City of Abilene, Taylor County, Texas.
Draftsman: Bell, BlanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Copied from Plat Book 1 Page 581 by Blan Bell."
Draftsman: Lollar, R. B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Traced 2-20-29 by R. B. Lollar."
- Creation: 1929-02-20
- Content Description: Map of Gill and Paynes' Subdivision in the city of Abilene, Texas bordered by McLemore, Sylvester, Willis, and Hutchinson streets. The block is divided into numbered segments showing property divisions.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 46 x 38 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Coverage Date: 1929-02-20
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
- Has Version: [Map of] Gill and Payne Subdivision, Taylor County, Texas [#2] OKHPB_0227, ark:/67531/metapth77695
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0224
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth77692
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000