Subdivision of Lot 4 Block 19 Belleview Ridge Addition, Abilene, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Subdivision of Lot 4 Block 19 Belleview Ridge Addition, Abilene, Texas
Draftsman: Beard, TrumanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Traced 3-30-26' by T. Beard"
Draftsman: Balch, Edgar L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Copied 5-27-26' by E. Balch"
- Creation: 1926
- Content Description: Map of Belleview Ridge Addition Subdivision in the city of Abilene, Texas. The block is divided into numbered segments showing property divisions.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 46 x 38 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Start Date: 1926-03-30
- End Date: 1926-05-27
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0254
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth77722
- Display Note: "Plat Book 1 Page 261
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000