W. J. Bryan's Subdivision of Lots 1 & 2 and the North 200 feet of Lot 3 of Block 19 of Benjamin Austin Survey Number 91, Lying East of Meander Street, Abilene, Taylor County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title W. J. Bryan's Subdivision of Lots 1 & 2 and the North 200 feet of Lot 3 of Block 19 of Benjamin Austin Survey Number 91, Lying East of Meander Street, Abilene, Taylor County, Texas
- Alternate Title W. J. Bryan's Subdivision of Lots 1 & 2 and the North 200 ft of Lot 3 of Blk. 19 of B. Austin Survey No. 91, Lying East of Meander St., Abilene, Taylor County, Tex.
Draftsman: Beard, TrumanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Copied & Traced by T. Beard"
Draftsman: McKean, J. P.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "J. P. McKean C. E."
- Content Description: Map of W. J. Bryan's Subdivision in the city of Abilene, Texas divided by Vine, South Twelfth, Jeanette, and South Eleventh streets. Each lot is divided into numbered segments showing property divisions. Scale 1:1,200.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 46 x 38 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Coverage Date: 1926-12-22
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is part of [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0255
- Display Note: "Plat Book 1 Page 482"
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000