Map of Merchant Park, Abilene, Texas. [#2] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of Merchant Park, Abilene, Texas. [#2]
Surveyor: Riney, W. A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "By W. A. Riney Co. Surveyor 7/2/1910."
- Creation: 1910-07-02
- Content Description: Map of Merchant Park Subdivision in the city of Abilene, Texas bordered by First Avenue, Milton, and Grape streets, and divided by Dale, and Park streets. The block is divided into numbered segments showing property divisions. Scale 1:1,200.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 41 x 30 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Coverage Date: 1910-07-02
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
- Is Version Of: Map of Merchant Park, Abilene, Texas. [#1] OKHPB_0289, ark:/67531/metapth77757
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0291
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000