Map of Frank A. Miller's Subdivision of Lots Numbers 11 to 15 inclusive of Alex J. Millers Subdivision of Block 13, Central Park Addition, Abilene, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of Frank A. Miller's Subdivision of Lots Numbers 11 to 15 inclusive of Alex J. Millers Subdivision of Block 13, Central Park Addition, Abilene, Texas
Draftsman: Balch, Edgar L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Traced 4-7-26' Plat Book 1, Page 302 Copied 5-22-26' Edgar Balch"
Draftsman: Hobbs, Oscar KnoxContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Drawn by O. K. Hobbs 3-13-23"
- Creation: 1926
- Content Description: Map of Frank A. Miller's Subdivision in the City of Abilene, Texas bordered by Pine, Frederick, Eugene, and North 15th streets, and divided by Wilson Avenue. The block is divided into numbered segments showing property divisions. Scale 1:1,200.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 46 x 38 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Start Date: 1926-04-07
- End Date: 1926-05-22
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0316
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth77784
- Display Note: "Lots No.s 11 to 15" "Plat Book 1 Page 302"
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000