Bennett Brothers Subdivision of Part of Lots 2 & 3 of Block 17 of the Harris Addition to the City of Abilene, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bennett Brothers Subdivision of Part of Lots 2 & 3 of Block 17 of the Harris Addition to the City of Abilene, Texas
Draftsman: Beard, TrumanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Copied & Traced by T. Beard"
- Content Description: Map of the Bennett Brothers' Subdivision in the city of Abilene, Texas bordered by Abilene Merkel Highway, Ross and Russell avenues, and divided by Portland Avenue and Pearl Street. Each block is divided into numbered segments showing property divisions.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 45 x 38 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Place Box: northlimit=32.450560; eastlimit=-99.752150; southlimit=32.448197; westlimit=-99.754275;
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0364
- Display Note: Plat Book 1 Page 310
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000