Benjamin Austin Survey 91 [#1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Benjamin Austin Survey 91 [#1]
- Content Description: Map of a portion of Abilene, Texas roughly bordered by Elm, South 12th, Oak, and South 14th streets. Property divisions are marked as well as notations for pipes and dimensions. A portion of the land is labeled, "Northington Preemption" and a piece at the bottom of the page says, "Block 208."
- Physical Description: 1 map : blueprint ; 39 x 47 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Place Box: northlimit=32.436177; eastlimit=-99.733568; southlimit=32.431948; westlimit=-99.738321;
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
- Is Version Of: Benjamin Austin Survey [#2], OKHPB_0466, ark:/67531/metapth77934
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0457
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth77925
- Display Note: "Benj. Austin Survey 91."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000