E. W. Hohhertz Subdivision, North 3 Acres of Lot 2, Block 17, North Park Addition, City of Abilene [#1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title E. W. Hohhertz Subdivision, North 3 Acres of Lot 2, Block 17, North Park Addition, City of Abilene [#1]
Draftsman: Bell, B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Traced 2-10-'29 by B. Bell."
- Creation: 1929-02-20
- Content Description: Plat of a portion of Abilene, Texas around Birmingham Street. The lot is subdivided into individual properties with notes regarding dimensions.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 39 x 47 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: additions
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: survey maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1929~
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book]
- Has Format: E. W. Hohhertz Subdivision, North 3 Acres of Lot 2, Block 17, North Park Addition, City of Abilene [#2], OKHPB_0493, ark:/67531/metapth77962
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0490
- Display Note: "File No. 7628." "Copied 2-19-29 from Plat Book 1, P. 582 by B. Bell." Subdivision: E.W. Hohertz, Lot: No. 3a of 2, Block: 17, Addition: North Park The original has water damage along the left side of the page.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000