Continuation of Abilene Heights: An Addition to the City of Abilene, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Continuation of Abilene Heights: An Addition to the City of Abilene, Texas
Draftsman: Williams, Ed E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "5-17-29, E. E. W."
Draftsman: Ross, L. C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Tr. L. C. Ross"
Surveyor: Bradshaw, H. J.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "By H. J. Bradshaw, C.E., Febry 26th 1929"
- Creation: 1929-06-13
- Content Description: Plat of a portion of the city of Abilene, Texas, along Cedar Crest Drive between North 19th and North 10th streets, bordered to the west by Cedar Creek. Blocks are subdivided to show individual properties with numbered labels and some notations regarding dimensions. Scale 1:3,600 (The scale is listed as 1:2,400 but with the following note: "Scale changed from 200' to 1 in to 300' to 1 in by County Clerk."
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 47 x 39 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Keyword: additions
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: Abilene Heights
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1929~
- Place Box: northlimit=32.469720; eastlimit=-99.711197; southlimit=32.459428; westlimit=-99.718364;
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0536
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth78005
- Display Note: Full title on map: "Continuation of Abilene Heights: An Addition to the City of Abilene, Tex. Showing Extentions [sic], North to N 19th. Street and West of Avenue "E" and changing S. 1/2 of Blocks 13 and 17 and changing Lots 1 to 14 (inc) in Block 20 to Lots 1 to 14 Block 18 as shown hereon" "Plat Book #1, Page 598" Subdivision: Abilene Heights, Continuation; Sec.: 34; Blind Asylum Lands
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000