[Plat of Merkel, Texas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Plat of Merkel, Texas]
Draftsman: West Texas Utilities Company. Engineering Department.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1931-04-13
- Content Description: Plat of a portion of the town of Merkel, Texas. According to the note in the lower-right corner: "Sketch showing the location of division lines on the town plat of Merkel. Index numbers and primary lines are shown here also." Additions are outlined and labeled in red. Scale 1:9,600
- Physical Description: 1 map : blueprint, some col. ; 45 x 55 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Merkel (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: surveying
- Keyword: additions
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Merkel
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1931~
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is part of [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book]
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0554
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth78024
- Display Note: Original has water damage along the bottom of the page.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000