[Map of Brook Hollow Subdivision] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Map of Brook Hollow Subdivision]
Name: The Abilene Reporter-NewsPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1958-03-23
- Content Description: Map of a portion of Abilene, Texas encompassing the Brook Hollow subdivision. The map, printed on a newspaper clipping, shows the streets and property lines within the subdivision. The opposite side of the page contains advertisements. The clipping was taken from The Abilene Reporter-News, Abilene, Texas, Sunday Morning, March 23, 1958.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 33 x 41 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: plats
- Keyword: properties
- Keyword: subdivisions
- Keyword: real estate
- Keyword: cadastral maps
- Keyword: Brook Hollow Subdivision
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1958~
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is part of [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book]
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0557
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth78026
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000