[Topographic Map] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Topographic Map]
- No Language
- Content Description: Topographic map of an unknown area with elevation lines marked and labeled in red.
- Physical Description: 1 map : some col. ; 31 x 45 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: topographic maps
- Keyword: elevations
- Keyword: geography
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], [Abilene (Tex.)] City Engineering Department, 1930
- Is Part Of: [O. K. Hobbs Plat Book], ark:/67531/metapth67177
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: O.K. Hobbs Plat BookCode: OKHPB
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: OKHPB_0559
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth78028
- Display Note: Original has water damage on the left side.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000