[Newspaper Clipping: Mr. Sam was Friend Of the Common Man] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Newspaper Clipping: Mr. Sam was Friend Of the Common Man]
- Added Title Mark of His Greatness
- Content Description: Newspaper clipping about how Sam Rayburn as member of Congress he was advocate for the common man by discussing his accomplishments. He showed his advocacy through introducing and supporting legislation to help the common man. There are partial cartoons on the back of the newspaper clipping.
- Physical Description: 1 clipping : ill. ; 17 x 10 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Rayburn, Sam
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Congress
- Keyword: farmers
- Keyword: Rural Electrification Administration
- Keyword: REA
- Keyword: friends
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: Sam Rayburn House MuseumCode: SRH
- Accession or Local Control No: SRH_FIC-SRHM-2015-1-36f
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth787770