[Clyde Champion Barrow Wanted Report, 06/11/1933 - Dallas, Texas Police Department] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Clyde Champion Barrow Wanted Report, 06/11/1933 - Dallas, Texas Police Department]
Other: Dallas (Tex.). Police Dept.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Bureau of Identification
- Content Description: Wanted report for Clyde Barrow on the charges of kidnapping the Sheriff and City Marshall of Wellington, Texas on June 11, 1933. It states that he was joined by Marvin "Buck" Barrow, Clyde's brother, and his wife, Bonnie Parker, who was injured in the incident. This is a copy report from Wellington, Texas that was filed in Dallas, Texas.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: police reports
- Keyword: wanted reports
- Named Person: Barrow, Clyde Champion
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Keyword: criminals
- Keyword: outlaws
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: Bureau of Identification
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Collingsworth County
- Named Person: Barrow, Marvin Ivan
- Keyword: Buck Barrow
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collingsworth County - Wellington
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1933-06-11
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Dallas Police Department Historical Records/Case FilesCode: BCDPA
Name: Clyde Barrow Gang CollectionCode: BCM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91019-00010
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91019-00011
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection. Handwriting on back of report reads: Was in Ford V8 Coupe and Gunned some over and hurt Bonnie Parker. So they each had a machine gun and carried Bonnie Parker up to Jack Pritchard House (who is a city foreman) and made them give first aid to Bonnie Parker. Then some one called the sheriff, when he and city Marshall drove up, Buck and Clyde Barrow threw machine guns on them, then hand cuffed them together and put them in the sheriff car and drove off. Later released the sheriff and City Marshall.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo