[Henry Methvin Oklahoma State Penitentiary Index Card, 1935] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Henry Methvin Oklahoma State Penitentiary Index Card, 1935]
Compiler: Oklahoma State Penitentiary, McAlesterCreator Type: Organization
- Content Description: Information index card for Henry Methvin from the Oklahoma State Penitentiary. It lists his charges, sentence and fingerprint classification.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 8 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: police reports
- Keyword: wanted reports
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Oklahoma
- Keyword: criminals
- Keyword: outlaws
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Methvin, Henry
- Keyword: index cards
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Pittsburg County - McAlester
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1935
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Dallas Police Department Historical Records/Case FilesCode: BCDPA
Name: Clyde Barrow Gang CollectionCode: BCM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91019-00023
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth78893
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo