[Clyde Barrow Full Body Shot] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Clyde Barrow Full Body Shot]
- Content Description: Full body photograph of Clyde Barrow wearing a suit, tie and hat.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 15 x 10 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: mug shots
- Keyword: criminals
- Keyword: outlaws
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Barrow, Clyde Champion
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1909
- End Date: 1934
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Dallas Police Department Historical Records/Case FilesCode: BCDPA
Name: Clyde Barrow Gang CollectionCode: BCM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91019-00038
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth78907
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo