High School Gymnasium Proposal, Ozona, Texas: Front Elevation "A" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title High School Gymnasium Proposal, Ozona, Texas: Front Elevation "A"
- Added Title Proposed High School Gymnasium for Ozona Public Schools, Ozona, Texas: Sheet 3
- Series Title High School Gymnasium Proposal, Ozona, Texas
- Series Title School Buildings
Architect: David S. Castle Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Architects and Engineers
- Creation: 1948-08-30
- Content Description: Elevation plan for a proposed high school gymnasium in Ozona, Texas. It includes a drawing of the front elevation.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : graphite on tracing paper ; 65 x 70 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gymnasiums -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): schools (buildings)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: elevations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: gymnasia
- Keyword: gyms
- Keyword: Ozona Public Schools
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Crockett County - Ozona
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1948-08-30
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-02-02-064-10
- Accession or Local Control No: Sheet 3
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth789679