Hermleigh High School: Sections and Elevations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hermleigh High School: Sections and Elevations
- Added Title A High School Building for Hermleigh Independent School District, Hermleigh, Texas: Sheet G-3
- Series Title Hermleigh High School, Hermleigh, Texas
- Series Title School Buildings
Architect: David S. Castle Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Architects and Engineers
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: Sections and elevations for a high school building in the Hermleigh Independent School District. It includes transverse section, longitudinal section, and north, south, east, and west elevations.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : graphite on tracing paper ; 79 x 92 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: High schools -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): schools (buildings)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Keyword: Hermleigh Independent School District
- Keyword: transverse sections
- Keyword: longitudinal sections
- Keyword: sections
- Keyword: elevations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Scurry County - Hermleigh
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: Job 1124
- Accession or Local Control No: Sheet G-3
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-02-02-034-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth790082