[McLaughlin School] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [McLaughlin School]
Photographer: Artie Herbert PhotographyCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: 982-5244; Port Arthur, Texas
- Content Description: Photograph of a wooden building identified as McLaughlin School on 700 Procter Street. The building has two windows on each visible side. In the foreground, planks of wood are laying on the ground. Text below the photograph says "The first school, built, painted and furnished in one day." It was constructed on March 1, 1897, and was the first school building in Port Arthur.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 27 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Keyword: McLaughline School
- Keyword: Procter Street
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Port Arthur
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Port Arthur Public LibraryCode: PAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PAPL_0205
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo