[Old and New Fire Trucks] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Old and New Fire Trucks]
Photographer: Moon Photographic ServiceCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: 650 Fourth Street Port Arthur, Texas
- Creation: 1949
- Content Description: Photograph of two fire trucks; a 1916 American LaFrance, sixty-five foot aerial and a 1948 American LaFrance, eighty-five foot aerial. A man identified as Dave Montgomery is sitting in the driver's seat of the older truck. A man identified as Alvin Montgomery is sitting in the back of the older truck, and has both hands on a tiller wheel. The ladder is raised on the newer truck. In the background, there are buildings.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 27 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Trucks
- Keyword: American LaFrance
- Named Person: Montgomery, Dave
- Named Person: Montgomery, Alvin
- Keyword: fire departments
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Port Arthur
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1949
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Port Arthur Public LibraryCode: PAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PAPL_0460
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth79348
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo