[Aerial View of Water Tower] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial View of Water Tower]
- Creation: 1974-11-13
- Content Description: Photograph of an aerial view of a 500,000 gallon water tower on Railroad Avenue. Behind the water tower, there is a train and an industrial storage lot. Text on the top-right of the photograph says "City of Port Arthur Water tower on Railroad Avenue and W. Thomas Blvd. Built 195. Capacity - 500,000 gallons. Photo - 11/13/74."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 27 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- Keyword: water towers
- Keyword: Railroad Avenue
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Port Arthur
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1974-11-13
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Port Arthur Public LibraryCode: PAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PAPL_0513_01
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo