[Aerial View of Government Complex] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial View of Government Complex]
- Creation: 1985-08
- Content Description: Photograph of an aerial view of a governmental complex. The complex includes a sub-courthouse, city hall, and post office. Other buildings and a body of water are also visible. Text below the photograph says "Governmental Complex Port Arthur, Texas August, 1985."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 18 x 18 cm., in frame 22 x 27 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - City Halls
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: post offices
- Keyword: buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Port Arthur
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1985-08
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Port Arthur Public LibraryCode: PAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PAPL_0544
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth79435
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo