Choosing What You Think - Part 2. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Choosing What You Think - Part 2.
- Series Title Treasures of Darkness
Speaker: Ross, BeverlyCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2010-09-21
- Content Description: Lecture given Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 8:30 AM at Abilene Christian University: "Come hear a mother share her story in the darkness of losing her daughter, Jenny Bizaillion. Listen as she explores life, scripture and experience and applies them to the struggle of depression and to seeking God in the darkness."
- Physical Description: 1 sound recording (55 min., 9 sec.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: lectures
- Keyword: sermons
- Keyword: Christianity
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2010-09-21
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: ACU Summit Lecture SeriesCode: ACUSLS
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Accession or Local Control No: ACU_SUMLEC_2010_039
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth794845