[Residence of W. D. Griffing] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Residence of W. D. Griffing]
- Creation: 1905~
- Content Description: Photograph of an exterior view of the home of W. D. Griffing on 4200 Twin City Highway. The house is two stories high and arches decorate the front entrance. In the foreground, there is a field with trees and plants. Text below the photograph says "Residence of W. D. Griffing, Port Arthur, Texas. Mr. Griffing is one of the Griffing Brothers, Nurserymen of Florida, Alabama, and Texas, the largest and most complete Nurserymen organization in the South." A circle symbol with "GB" in it is printed to the left of the text.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 19 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: W. D. Griffing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Plants
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: nurserymen
- Keyword: trees
- Keyword: Twin City Highway
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Port Arthur
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1905~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Port Arthur Public LibraryCode: PAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PAPL_2_0430
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth79679
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo