The Colorado Herald. (Matagorda, Tex.), Vol. 2, Ed. 1, Friday, January 1, 1847 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Colorado Herald. (Matagorda, Tex.), Vol. 2, Ed. 1, Friday, January 1, 1847
- Serial Title The Colorado Herald
Name: James W. DallamPlace of Publication: Matagorda, Texas
- Creation: 1847-01-01
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from the Matagorda, Texas area that includes local, state and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: four pages : illus. ; page 15 x 21 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Matagorda County - Matagorda
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Matagorda County - Matagorda
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Early Texas NewspapersCode: ETXNP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86088435
- OCLC: 14056801
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "Give me liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely, above all liberties."