The Corpus Christi Star. (Corpus Christi, Tex.), Vol. 1, No. 8, Ed. 1, Tuesday, October 31, 1848 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Corpus Christi Star. (Corpus Christi, Tex.), Vol. 1, No. 8, Ed. 1, Tuesday, October 31, 1848
- Parallel Title Estrella de Corpus Christi
- Serial Title The Corpus Christi Star
Name: John H. PeoplesPlace of Publication: Corpus Christi, Texas
- Creation: 1848-10-31
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from the Corpus Christi, Texas area that includes local, state and national news along with extensive advertising.
- Physical Description: four pages : illus. ; page 13 x 19 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Early Texas NewspapersCode: ETXNP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86088581
- OCLC: 14108743
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth80202