[Paramedics at Major Accident] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Paramedics at Major Accident]
Photographer: Garcia, Carolyn S.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1991-07
- Content Description: Photograph of a male Dallas Fire-Rescue paramedic standing with two women (to his left) alongside a busy, multi-lane road. The woman on the far left is holding a piece of paper. Beyond them, a small car is parked at an angle on the shoulder of the busy road. In the background, several cars are driving by, and a tall, multi-story building with large glass windows is visible. There is a label on the back of the photograph with the photo's title and date.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fire fighters -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Keyword: paramedics
- Keyword: EMTs
- Keyword: EMS
- Keyword: emergency medical services
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Accidents
- Keyword: Dallas Fire Department
- Keyword: Dallas Fire-Rescue
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Firefighters
- Keyword: firemen
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 1991-07
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: Dallas Firefighters MuseumCode: DFFM
- Accession or Local Control No: DFFM_2015-03-030
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth803768