Radford Hotel, Abilene, Texas: Foundation and Mechanical Plan Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Radford Hotel, Abilene, Texas: Foundation and Mechanical Plan
- Added Title A Hotel & Store Building for Messrs. Radford & Oldham, Abilene, Texas: Sheet 1
- Series Title Radford Hotel, Abilene, Texas
- Series Title Hotel Buildings
Architect: Castle, David S.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1920-07-01
- Content Description: Foundation and mechanical plan for a hotel and store commissioned by Mr. Radford and Mr. Oldham in Abilene, Texas. It includes a drawing of the foundation plan, with notations concerning the building's mechanical features.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : ink on linen ; 74 x 103 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hotels -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Hotels
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): hotels (public accommodations)
- Keyword: Radford Hotel
- Keyword: architectural designs
- Keyword: mechanical plans
- Keyword: floor plans
- Keyword: foundation plans
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1920-07-01
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: Job 577
- Accession or Local Control No: Sheet 1
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-10-01-03a-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth804644