The Professional Building, Abilene, Texas: Cabinet Work Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Professional Building, Abilene, Texas: Cabinet Work
- Added Title The Professional Building of Abilene, Texas: Sheet G-9
- Series Title Professional Building, Abilene, Texas
- Series Title Medical Buildings
Architect: David S. Castle Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Architects and Engineers
Architect: Castle, David S.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: State of Texas Professional Engineer; State of Texas Registered Architect
- Creation: 1952-11-10
- Content Description: Cabinet floor plan for the Professional Building of Abilene, Texas. It includes a drawing of the floor plan for areas "B" and "C" with sections highlighted in pink denoting the locations for the cabinets.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : graphite on waxy paper ; 80 x 96 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Buildings -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): office buildings
- Keyword: professional buildings
- Keyword: architectural designs
- Keyword: cabinets
- Keyword: layouts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1952-11-10
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: Job 1187
- Accession or Local Control No: Sheet G-9
- Accession or Local Control No: M.E. Job 160
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-06-01-22-21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth804696