Travis County Deed Records: Real Estate Mortgages 83 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Travis County Deed Records: Real Estate Mortgages 83
Compiler: Travis County (Tex.). Clerk's Office.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1888-05/1890-11
- Content Description: Recorded copies of Travis County deeds, conveyances, and other muniments of title affecting ownership to real estate from May 1888 to November 1890. Real estate mortgages include recorded copies of deeds of trust used as mortgages or liens on real estate or improvements to real estate. Shows date and place of execution; name of mortgagor; name of mortgagee; description of property involved; amount and terms of contract; signature of mortgagor; certificate of acknowledgment; and recording certificate, showing date filed, date recorded, and signature of county clerk or deputy. Also includes agreement that third party (named trustee) may in case of default advertise and sell the land encumbered to the highest bidder and apply proceeds to liquidation of lien. Arranged chronologically by date recorded.
- Physical Description: 640 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents - Deeds
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- Keyword: deed records
- Keyword: deeds
- Keyword: property records
- Keyword: mortgages
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County
- Coverage Date: 1888-05/1890-11
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Travis County Clerk RecordsCode: TRCPR
Name: Travis County Clerk’s OfficeCode: TCCO
- Accession or Local Control No: DeedRecord_83_RealEstateMortgages
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth806903