Dallas City Directory, 1934-35 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dallas City Directory, 1934-35
- Alternate Title Worley's Dallas City Directory Vol. XLVII, 1934-35
John F. Worley Directory Co.Creator Type: Organization
Name: John F. Worley Directory Co.Place of Publication: 905 Main St., Dallas, TexasAdditional Info: "Directory Library for free use of public at 905 Main St. Member Association of American Directory Publishers"
- Creation: 1934
- Content Description: General directory for Dallas, Texas includes address listings for businesses and individuals as well as advertisements from local businesses.
- Physical Description: 2164 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Dallas County
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: phone books
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: Dallas Public LibraryCode: DAPL
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth806916
- Display Note: "Containing an alphabetical directory of business concerns and private citizens, a street and avenue guide and directory of householders, and much information of a miscellaneous character also a Buyer's Guide and a Complete Business Directory for detailed contents see general index"