The Northern Standard. (Clarksville, Tex.), Vol. 7, No. 43, Ed. 1, Saturday, June 22, 1850 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Northern Standard. (Clarksville, Tex.), Vol. 7, No. 43, Ed. 1, Saturday, June 22, 1850
- Serial Title The Northern Standard
Editor: De Morse, CharlesCreator Type: Personal
Name: Charles De MorsePlace of Publication: Clarksville, Texas
- Creation: 1850-06-22
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from the Clarksville, Texas area that includes local, state and national news along with extensive advertising.
- Physical Description: four pages : illus. ; page 15 x 22 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Red River County - Clarksville
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clarksville (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Red River County (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Red River County - Clarksville
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: The Northern Standard, from Clarksville, TXCode: NSCTX
Name: Early Texas NewspapersCode: ETXNP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86088609
- OCLC: 14054293
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth80782
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "Long shall our banner brave the breeze--the standard of the free."