Hendrick Home for Children, Abilene, Texas: Section and Detail Plans [Proof] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hendrick Home for Children, Abilene, Texas: Section and Detail Plans [Proof]
- Added Title Proof Set, Hendrick Home for Children, Abilene, Texas: Sheet 23
- Series Title Hendrick Home for Children, Abilene, Texas
- Series Title Medical Buildings
Architect: David S. Castle Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Architects and Engineers
- Creation: 1938
- Content Description: Section and detail plans for the Hendrick Home for Children in Abilene, Texas. It includes section and detail drawings for various aspects of the administration building and dormitories.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : blueprint ; 77 x 89 cm ; file unavailable to verify physical dimensions.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Buildings -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Group Homes
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): orphanages (buildings)
- Keyword: Hendrick Home for Children
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1938
- Place Point: north=32.416528; east=-99.743226;
- Is Format Of: Hendrick Home for Children, Abilene, Texas: Section and Detail Plans, C2014-06-01-11-23, ark:/67531/metapth809847/
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: Job 971
- Accession or Local Control No: Sheet 23
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-06-01-12-23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth809841