Fire Station, Merkel, Texas: Elevations and Details Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fire Station, Merkel, Texas: Elevations and Details
- Added Title A Two Story Fire Station for Merkel, Texas: Sheet 3
- Series Title Fire Station, Merkel, Texas
- Series Title Municipal Buildings
Architect: David S. Castle Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Architects and Engineers
- Creation: 1927
- Content Description: Elevation plan and details for a fire station in Merkel, Texas. It includes elevation drawings of the east, north, west, and south sides of the building, and details of the trim and kitchen cupboards.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : ink on linen ; 65 x 87 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Buildings -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Firefighters
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): municipal buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): fire stations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Merkel
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1927
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: Job 845
- Accession or Local Control No: Sheet 3
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-08-02-10-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth810243