State Gazette. (Austin, Tex.), Vol. 8, No. 29, Ed. 1, Saturday, March 7, 1857 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title State Gazette. (Austin, Tex.), Vol. 8, No. 29, Ed. 1, Saturday, March 7, 1857
- Serial Title State Gazette
Editor: Oldham, W. S.Creator Type: Personal
Editor: Marshall, JohnCreator Type: Personal
Name: W. S. OldhamPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
Name: John MarshallPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1857-03-07
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from the Austin, Texas area that includes local, state and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: four pages : illus. ; page 28 x 42 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Austin (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Travis County (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Early Texas NewspapersCode: ETXNP
Name: Texas State GazetteCode: TXSG
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn83025700
- OCLC: 9767130
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth81286