Travis County Naturalization Records: Declaration Minutes A, pages 1-208 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Travis County Naturalization Records: Declaration Minutes A, pages 1-208
Travis County (Tex.). District Clerk's Office.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1884-10/1890-11
- Content Description: Notices filed by aliens, declaring intention to become citizens of United States, showing declaration number; court of jurisdiction; county; name, age, occupation, personal description, place of birth, date of birth, and present address of alien; country from which alien emigrated; name of vessel on which alien arrived or character of conveyance or name of transportation company if alien arrived by means other than vessel; alien's last foreign residence; name of foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty to which alien renouncing allegiance; port and date of arrival in United States; statement that alien not an anarchist or a polygamist or believer in practice of latter; signature of alien making declaration; date sworn and subscribed; and signature of court clerk or deputy. Arranged chronologically by date recorded; indexed in file. Part 1 of 2.
- Physical Description: 208 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- Keyword: naturalization
- Keyword: declarations
- Keyword: immigration
- Item is a Primary Source
- United States - Texas - Travis County
- Coverage Date: 1884-10/1890-11
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Travis County Clerk RecordsCode: TRCPR
Name: Travis County District Clerk’s OfficeCode: TDCD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth834464