[Postcard from Rose to Mrs. E. F. Kneupper, July 15, 1915] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Postcard from Rose to Mrs. E. F. Kneupper, July 15, 1915]
- Content Description: Postcard from Rose to Mrs. E. F. Kneupper, discussing Rose's travel plans and wishing Mrs. Kneupper, whom she calls "Ida," well. The front of the postcard features a photograph of a public school in Boerne, Texas. The building is two-stories, made from light-colored stone, with windows along all side of both stories and two short flights of stairs leading up to the two entrances. A narrow drive curves in front of the school.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Keyword: postcards
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: view cards
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kendall County - Boerne
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1915-07-15~
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Patrick Heath Public LibraryCode: PHPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PHPL_folderK-016
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth836037