Capps-ERP in Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Capps-ERP in Texas
- Added Title Report to the 84th Legislature
- Series Title 84th Legislature of Texas
Author: Texas. Comptroller's Office.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Susan Combs, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Name: Texas. Comptroller's Office.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2014-12
- Content Description: Report on the Enterprise Resource Planning program and its activities and costs in 2013 and 2014.
- Physical Description: 40 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Taxes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: UNT_2016_0014_0003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth838491