Texas Talking Book News, Summer 2015 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Talking Book News, Summer 2015
- Serial Title Texas Talking Book News
- Sort Title Texas Talking Book News, 2015-06
Author: Texas State Library and Archives Commission. Talking Book Program.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Texas State Library and Archives Commission. Talking Book Program.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Content Description: Newsletter of the Texas Talking Book Program discussing the group's news and events, suggestions about books available through the program, and other relevant information.
- Physical Description: 4 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Talking books -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Libraries and people with disabilities -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Large type books -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Libraries and the blind -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Agencies
- Keyword: newsletters
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Has Translation: Boletín de Noticias, Verano 2015, ark:/67531/metapth838427
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 63517796
- TxDoc Number: L1900.6 T144
- Accession or Local Control No: UNT_2016_0003_0034
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth838938