Texas Southern University Annual Financial Report: 2015 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Southern University Annual Financial Report: 2015
- Serial Title Texas Southern University Annual Financial Report
- Added Title Texas Southern University Annual Financial Report: For the Year Ended August 31, 2015
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2015
Author: Texas Southern UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Other: Ness, Edward CraigContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Vice President for Administration and Finance/CFO
Name: Texas Southern UniversityPlace of Publication: Houston, Texas
- Creation: 2015-08
- Content Description: Annual financial report of Texas Southern University documenting income, expenditures, and other relevant financial information for fiscal year 2015.
- Physical Description: 81 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas Southern University -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Agencies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: annual reports
- Keyword: financial reports
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Coverage Date: 2014-09-01/2015-08-31
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: UNT_2016_0002_0019
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth839117