Inventories of Irrigation in Texas, 1958, 1964, and 1969 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Inventories of Irrigation in Texas, 1958, 1964, and 1969
- Added Title Texas Water Development Board Report 127
Author: U.S. Department of Agriculture Soil Conservation ServiceCreator Type: Organization
Author: Texas Water Development BoardCreator Type: Organization
Author: Texas State Soil and Water Conservation BoardCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Water Development BoardPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1971-05
- Content Description: Report on irrigation inventories in Texas in 1955, 1964, and 1969 that report the numbers of acres being irrigated, types of irrigation in use, and crops being grown through the use of irrigation along with water conservation plans in use by those using irrigation.
- Physical Description: 244 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water resources development -- Texas -- Planning.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water-supply -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment - Irrigation
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 1955/1969
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Series Number: 127
- Accession or Local Control No: UNT_2016_0024_0019
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth839261