Texas Veterans Commission Pamphlet, Number 5, September/October 2003 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Veterans Commission Pamphlet, Number 5, September/October 2003
- Serial Title Texas Veterans Commission Pamphlet
- Added Title VA Long-Term Care
- Uniform Title Pamphlet (Texas Veterans Commission)
Author: Texas Veterans CommissionCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Veterans CommissionPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Content Description: Bimonthly publication of the Texas Veterans Commission discussing specific topics of relevance to veterans in Texas. This pamphlet outlines the type of long-term care available through the VA, costs, and current and future estimated population numbers for VA long-term care facilities.
- Physical Description: 12 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Veterans -- United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Agencies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel - Veterans
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 17512786
- TxDoc Number: V400.6 P191
- UNT Catalog No.: b2475095
- Accession or Local Control No: UNT_2016_0026_0019
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth839412
- Display Note: "No. 5."